Business News from the Wall Street Journal
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 01:12:49 +0000: Viacom Plans 'To All the Boys' Sequel for Netflix in Push to Create More Content for Rivals - WSJ.com: US Business
The MTV owner is also rebooting ‘The Real World’ for Facebook. Its new strategy: if you can’t beat them, feed them
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:49:00 +0000: Bull Market's Latest Hurdle: Slowing Sales Growth - WSJ.com: US Business
Firms from BlackRock to IBM report disappointing quarterly sales, citing such factors as cautious customers, rising costs and a stronger dollar.
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:27:23 +0000: Defense Firms Struggle With Security-Clearance Backlog - WSJ.com: US Business
An exacerbated workforce crunch for makers of warships, jet fighters and cybersecurity systems is forcing them to resort to workarounds to finish Pentagon orders.
- Sun, 21 Oct 2018 22:50:16 +0000: The Key to Being Safer Online Is Actually a Key - WSJ.com: US Business
The best way to protect yourself against hackers and phishers is to turn on two-factor authentication—then get a YubiKey or Google Titan Key.
- Sun, 21 Oct 2018 22:47:38 +0000: A Billionaire Pledges to Fight High Drug Prices, and the Industry Is Rattled - WSJ.com: US Business
Ex-energy trader John Arnold has put $100 million behind efforts to curb prices. Drugmakers say his view is flawed and oversimplified, and will restrict patients’ access to important medicines.