Business News from the Wall Street Journal
- Sat, 19 Jan 2019 05:12:47 +0000: The Public Face of Huawei's Global Fight - WSJ.com: US Business
Meng Wanzhou, Huawei’s finance chief and daughter of its founder, helped lead the company’s effort to improve its image. With her arrest, she’s caught up in one of the probes ensnaring the company around the world
- Sat, 19 Jan 2019 05:04:22 +0000: PG&E: The First Climate-Change Bankruptcy, Probably Not the Last - WSJ.com: US Business
The fast fall of PG&E after California’s wildfires is a jolt for companies considering the uncertain risks of a warming planet.
- Sat, 19 Jan 2019 00:48:06 +0000: Foxconn Falls Short of Job-Creation Target in Wisconsin - WSJ.com: US Business
Foxconn Technology Group, which is building a $10 billion plant in Wisconsin in exchange for nearly $4 billion in state and local incentives, fell short of the minimum number of jobs it was required to create in 2018 to claim tax credits, the company said.
- Sat, 19 Jan 2019 00:40:19 +0000: Rihanna and LVMH Team Up to Create a Luxury Fashion Label - WSJ.com: US Business
The new line is expected to launch in coming months with ready-to-wear clothing, handbags and accessories.
- Sat, 19 Jan 2019 00:39:46 +0000: Heavy Snow Threatens Travel Over Holiday Weekend - WSJ.com: US Business
A winter storm threatening a wide stretch of the country could keep travelers grounded over the long holiday weekend, another headache for passengers already facing the prospect of lengthy security lines at some airports.