Business News from the Wall Street Journal
- Tue, 05 Mar 2019 00:25:21 +0000: Cheniere Deal With China Signals Country's Key Role in LNG Exports - WSJ.com: US Business
Cheniere Energy’s expected $18 billion deal to supply natural gas to China signals the company’s growing bet on the country, and China’s emergence as a top market for U.S. gas exporters.
- Mon, 04 Mar 2019 23:01:11 +0000: Facebook Sues Chinese Companies for Creating Fake Accounts - WSJ.com: US Business
Facebook and Instagram sued four companies and three people based in China for creating and selling fake accounts, likes and followers, according to a posting on the social media giant’s website.
- Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:32:15 +0000: Venezuelan Opposition Seeks U.S. Court's Help Protecting Citgo - WSJ.com: US Business
Venezuela’s U.S.-backed opposition leaders asked a federal appeals court to refrain from carving up the country’s foreign assets, saying their loss would hurt the chances of political change in Caracas.
- Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:23:23 +0000: Disney Cuts Compensation for Iger in Fox Deal - WSJ.com: US Business
Disney tweaked Robert Iger’s pay package, removing $13.5 million in potential salary and incentive awards available for the CEO after the company closes its acquisition of Fox assets.
- Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:02:04 +0000: Nevada Is the Jackpot of Barrick's Push for Newmont - WSJ.com: US Business
Barrick Gold’s bid to acquire rival gold producer Newmont Mining centers on a plan to combine portfolios and operations in the state of Nevada.