Business News from the Wall Street Journal
- Tue, 13 Nov 2018 05:20:34 +0000: Amazon Picks New York City, Northern Virginia for Its HQ2 Locations - WSJ.com: US Business
New York City and Northern Virginia will be the homes for Amazon.com Inc.’s second and third headquarters, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Tue, 13 Nov 2018 05:14:47 +0000: Boeing Withheld Information on 737 That Crashed in Indonesia, According to Safety Experts and Others - WSJ.com: US Business
Boeing withheld information about potential hazards associated with a new flight-control feature suspected of playing a role in last month’s fatal Lion Air jet crash, according to safety experts involved in the investigation, as well as midlevel FAA officials and airline pilots.
- Tue, 13 Nov 2018 05:06:00 +0000: U.S., China Resume Talks to Cool Trade Tensions - WSJ.com: US Business
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has resumed discussions with his Chinese counterpart, Vice Premier Liu He, about a deal that would ease trade tension, ahead of a meeting of the leaders of China and the U.S. set for the end of the month.
- Tue, 13 Nov 2018 04:34:41 +0000: Macy's Radical Plan to Save Itself: Shrink - WSJ.com: US Business
Too much space and too few shoppers yield a plan to reduce the amount of merchandise and the number of employees at its slower-performing stores.
- Tue, 13 Nov 2018 03:18:48 +0000: Tech and Democracy at D.Live - WSJ.com: US Business
Technology is colliding with societal norms and governance in new and unexpected ways. Follow the town hall conversation as we talk about tech regulation, the future of privacy and data, misinformation and more.